Betfair trading success...
It's all about who you listen to.
Since 2010 I've been helping people master the Betfair markets to become full-time professional sports traders. (Testimonials)
Despite the challenge of doing this around my own busy trading schedule, I find it extremely rewarding to see struggling traders finally overcome their obstacles and earn consistent profits.
Learn from a growing list of in-depth articles explaining my successful Betfair strategies. Subscribe below to get a free copy of my Betfair Trading Beginner's Guide (ebook), as well as instant email alerts when I publish new content, tips and methods.
*** Relaunch Promotion Ends Soon - Get 20% off all my trading ebooks - Use code SPRING2023 ***
What is Betfair Trading?Solid foundations are important.Read Article
This article explains what Betfair trading is, how the exchange works, why markets move, and how to get your trading career started.
Sports Trading ExplainedLearn how to choose the best sport for you to trade, what equipment and software you'll need, bank and stake management, plus some beginner strategies to practice with.Read Article
Trading For A Living?Have you got what it takes? Learn the most common mistakes new traders make, as well as the mental attributes needed to become a full-time professional sports trader.Read Article
Backing & LayingThis article carefully explains what backing and laying is, the mechanics behind the betting exchange, supply and demand, and how trades are constructed from these bets.Read Article
Value Betting ExplainedUnderstanding 'value' is a key attribute of any successful trader. Here is a detailed explanation of odds, and how to recognise value in the markets to find easy wins.Read Article
Trading SoftwareNovice traders frequently ask me which Betfair trading software I recommend. So I finally did a deep-dive into the various options to help you decide which is best for you.Read Article
Horse Racing Trading
racing trading explained
pre-race Trading: The full monty
in-play racing trading
Lay The Field: low-risk strategy
how to trade footballFrom market dynamics to trading methods, from emotional control to bank and stake management. This article is your detailed roadmap for learning to trade football. Profitably.Read Article
Laying the drawExplanation of my approach to this time-tested strategy which still pulls in profits year after year for many professional football traders.Read Article
in-play footballHave you got what it takes? Learn the most common mistakes new traders make, as well as the mental attributes needed to become a full-time sports trader.Read Article
In Play Horse racing trading
the pre-race Trader's bible
laying the draw
Laying The Field
- Tim’s trading methods are by far the best I have come across – and I have seen plenty. Not only are they simple to implement catering to both newbies and experienced traders alike, they are also very thorough and comprehensive. They cover everything you need to be successful trading the sports markets. Nothing is left out. My trading has been turned around, I’m now making consistent profits.
- I felt indebted to you which is the reason why I reached out to you in the first place so hopefully my mind will be at ease from now on, because I used your own exact match selection criteria to make this strategy work.I felt indebted to you which is the reason why I reached out to you in the first place so hopefully my mind will be at ease from now on, because I used your own exact match selection criteria to make this strategy work.
- Thank you for your EBook, best investment I ever made. This is the best success I have ever had, and I’ve tried Forex & Pennystocks. This is the best success I’ve ever had, and I’m picking them myself. It gives me great satisfaction. I’m only trading with £4.00 for each trade which means I’m not under pressure. I’m beginning to think this could give me what I’m looking for, which is to occupy my time when I retire and supplement my pension.
Over the past 20+ years I've learned to trade a whole variety of markets, from stocks and commodities to Forex and more.
I got interested in trading sports markets around 15 years ago. My main focus is on 'technical' or 'cold trading', i.e. decisions based on data in the form of price charts. Why? Because data doesn't lie!
I use raw data as much as I can in my Betfair trading, particularly in football and horse racing, although this isn't always enough as predicting sports betting movements will always require a bit of both 'technical' and 'fundamental' reasoning, regardless of the strategy.
For a more detailed background, read my About Me page.
Enter your email below to receive:
- Discount codes for my Betfair trading courses
- Updates about newly published articles
- Strategies and trading methods
- Analysis of reader's trades
- Opportunities and tips
- Free copy of 'Betfair Trading For Beginners' (ebook)